<$BlogRSDUrl$>

June 18, 2004

The bastards did it again 

The inhuman bastards of Al-Quaeda beheaded another American after kidanpping him. I link to a BBC story so you can see their disgusting whitewashing: they fucking call them militants.

After Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg and Fabrizio Quattrocchi, the savages have killed on tape another harmless prisoner they captured, in a pathological snuff movie.

The Islamist killers have crossed the line. I say fuck the political correctness, fuck the UN, fuck the "Anti-war coalition", fuck the "Arab street", fuck even the Geneva Convention.

Unleash the dogs of war, hunt the bastards down to the last one, kill them in scores by any means, wrap the bodies in pigskin and bury them in nameless graves.
More will come? Well, produce more bullets.
Is it bad? I don't give a damn when it's about the survival of my culture.

That's all I have to say. Period.

Update 12/07/2004: On a second thought, I realized that I wrote this in haste and rage. The pigskin part is impractical, time-consuming and pig-consuming. Let's just kill them all, quickly.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?