<$BlogRSDUrl$>

July 22, 2004

Just pissing around 

So, I have several ideas for good and interesting (hopefully) articles. So many ideas I cannot focus on one of them long enought to write it down. And I must also go on with my daily grind. So let's talk about weather, shall we? Partly cloudy skies with sunny spells, temperature up to 26 C, gentle wind and 57% humidity. It's good to stroll around Battersea Park, sunbathe, watch the skimpy-dressed girls (Clue: avoid extra-low cut trousers if you have a prominent belly and/or you're noticeably hairy, ok?). Not to be closed in an office/lab. And just the idea of taking the bus this evening to go home makes me cringe. You have to try a double-decker, with no air conditioning and only small opening windows, to understand. Nothing like the Tube (Victoria line) last year, which reached 37-fucking-C, tho. Meanwhile, in Italy, temperatures are up to 35 C, and with high humidity the situation is horribly uncomfortable in the Pianura Padana. Things will be better on the hills and mountains tho. My mates, those lucky sods, will leave tonight for a week of holiday in central Italy. They'll rent a car... I'm afraid they will be shocked by the italian driving style: the most aggressive London's taxi drivers would be pretty ordinary motorists in Italy.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?