<$BlogRSDUrl$>

March 20, 2005

Operation Spring Force 

Update 22/03/05: Ripway offers a pitiful download bandwidth, and as a result the images are more often invisible than not. This post is thus being republished using Hello.

On a sunny and incredibly warm March afternoon, I headed to Marble Arch to document the gathering of moonbats and other similar species that was planned for Saturday 19. I arrived a bit late, when the show alredy left the gathering point, but I caught some traces of moonbat's presence - droppings, one may say.


Never enough to the left


The Rubbish Lorry of History


Want to do something illegal? Just make up a right!


Our friends the radical Muslims


More remains


Support the head choppers! And what "communities"??

At this point, I thought it was too late to document the moonbats' behaviour, so I went into Hyde Park to read a book in the sun and look at the landscape.


The Landscape

But I just begun reading my book, that I heard chants coming from Park Lane: it was, unmistakably, the moonbat's cry! So I headed over there, and found the manifestation. And the rest of the story will follow soon.

Comments:


Your images aren't showing up.
 

The images are hosted on a free file hosting account that offers only a limited download bandwidth.

I am afraid that the problem will persist, although I'm looking into it.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?