<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 02, 2005

Considerations 

I notice I haven't had the time to write a lot of technology essays recently. Some readers may feel deluded, I don't know.

This happens because I also have a my research work to do and a life to live. My work sometimes demands me to do long hours, and often it leaves me intellectually exhausted, by no means in the right state of mind to write posts requiring some thought.

Also, on this latest Bank Holiday weekend, I preferred to do some gardening (actually, I'm trying to grow some vegatebles) and housework. And then I went out with friends - and realized that a tandoori mixed grill is much more stomach-friendly than a vindaloo chicken curry.

But I'll be back with a vengeance!

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?