<$BlogRSDUrl$>

June 13, 2005

The Most Tedious Job 

Well, when I worked for a few weeks in a small and disorganized pasta factory, putting bags of pasta in a box for 8 hours rates pretty high.

But today I have to sift through a few datasets, each one about 600 entries long, in search of a certain number of entries data that must be erased in order to mantain synchronization between pressure and temperature logs. I really find difficult to imagine something more tedious; and tedium leads to boredom, and boredom leads to opening Explorer and pissing around reading blogs etc neglecting the tedious job, which would never get done.

Tomorrow sounds more interesting: my boss enlisted me to work at revamping a truly fantascientific-looking machine (in reality, it's used to observe the surface of materials).

Update 15/06: I noticed that boredom also leads to write in poor English, shees...

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?