<$BlogRSDUrl$>

July 31, 2005

Giving Into Temptation 

Saturday morning I woke with a strange urge. I tried to fight it, but to no avail. It was always there, screaming that I had to have it.

So in the afternoon I finally capitulated; I prepared myself and went to the city centre.
It took a little to find the proper estabilishment, but I walked in and after another moment of hesitation, I did it.

I bought a Manowar CD: Hell On Wheels.

You can only love or hate Manowar, and while I don't really buy into the Metal Religion stuff, I love them - with all the kitsch, bravado, fur panties etc. The only small disappointment is that the sound on the CD is a bit too thin- that's what happens when you listen to a lot of Sepultura and Obituary, which have unbelievably thick sound.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?