<$BlogRSDUrl$>

October 03, 2005

Referrals Of The Day 

I haven't received many weird visits lately, but today something tasty was in the logs.

A visit from the domain dolcegabbana.it (IP begins with 62.94) that reached my blog searching for "nitrato ammonio" (ammonium nitrate). A couple of gay metrosexual fashion designers and an explosive chemical are a disturbing combination, I tell ya...

Another visit from Republic of Korea (ISP Korea Telecom); this one searching for "sri lanka sex gals". If I were you, I'd be content enough with Korean girls...

Comments:


lol
The referrals and the Keys for search are always very funny :)

Bye!

 

Oxen,

Ammonium nitrate (and its italian equivalent) has been one of the most popular search words for my blog since I wrote something about it. There's a lot of people out there curious about explosives, apparently. I was like that a few years ago - then I upgraded to serious scientific and engineering publications, if I need deeper knowledge.

I've read about the OK bombing story, but it did not trigger my inspiration to write.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?