<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 10, 2006

25 000! 

I just got my visit number 25 000. Yeah, I know, not much for two years of activity. But I tried, posting skin pics and dirt. Whatever.

Visitor 25 000 comes from Oregon, USA, Oregon State System of Higher Education, and was searching for "cia world facts". Congratulations, you win an used PTFE gasket.


I want to write a more scientific post about the issue of nuclear waste disposal, but because it's not my field I need more documentation. Wikipedia is a non-starter, and even if I'm quite sure there are good documents online, I'll get a book on the subject. This project will take a little while tho.

Comments:


Three times my traffic, not to shabby! I've also lost my wings, I'm no longer a flappy bird!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?